Trading Warner Bros Discovery: WBD stock price, ticker
Discovery and AT&T announced that the combination of their media assets is now complete and the newly formed Warner Bros. Discovery will begin trading today. Here’s what you need to know about the new entertainment powerhouse and its stock.
- What is Warner Bros. Discovery? It is a new company formed by combining the media assets of Discovery with WarnerMedia, which is owned by AT&T. The newly merged company is called Warner Bros. Discovery. These are essentially the assets of Discovery plus WarnerMedia.
- So does AT&T still exist independently? Yes. AT&T is still its own company. Only its WarnerMedia assets were sold.
- What products does Warner Bros. Discovery? Warner Bros. Discovery now owns CNN, CNN+, DC, Eurosport, HBO, HBO Max, HGTV, Food Network, Investigation Discovery, TLC, TNT, TBS, truTV, Travel Channel, MotorTrend, Animal Planet, Science Channel, New Line Cinema, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Turner Classic Movies, plus other media resources. This is in addition to Discovery Channel and Warner Bros. Entertainment.
- In which market Warner Bros. Will Discovery negotiate? Warner Bros. Discovery will be listed on the Nasdaq.
- When Warner Bros. Will Discovery start marketing? Warner Bros. Discovery begins trading on Monday, April 11, 2022.
- What is the stock symbol for Warner Bros. Discovery? Warner Bros. Discovery will trade under the symbol WBD.
- Anything else to know? Through its range of assets, Warner Bros. Discovery now owns the media rights to some of the most iconic characters of all time, including Harry Potter and Batman.